Friday, February 19, 2010

February 2010 evening meeting

What an interesting meeting last night!! Janice Fritsch and Jane Haldeman presented: A comparison of FTM 2010 and Legacy Family Tree 7.4. They showed us category by category how the two programs are similar, different or unique.
I have been an FTM user for 16 years now - not that I haven't reviewed and tried others along the way - but I learned things about the program I'd not considered before. However, since I'm still using 2009, I'm convinced I need to upgrade very soon:)
In the end, it appears that both programs will provide users with excellent entry and output features. What really matters is each persons comfort level with the product. Try them out and see which one you prefer.
Sure wish you could all have joined us last night because is was an educational meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment