Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution Review

What a fun meeting this morning! We had 34 members and 1 guest in attendance which I think is great for a very cold January morning. Of course, I always love the members sharing meetings; they give us a chance to learn about each other and our research trials and victories.

Today we held each other accountable for our 2009 genealogical resolutions and submitted new ones for 2010. It was wonderful to hear how many reached their goals this year; others made great progress; and a few of us will need to try again this year.

Whatever your genealogy aims are for the coming year, may you have the health, time and fortitude to “get ‘er done”.

Hoping to see you at the January evening meeting on the 21st. I’ll be talking about organization, I think. Now where did I put that note?!

No comments:

Post a Comment